Death/Goregrind
Japón
Sello: Deliria Productions
Descarga: Link
Calidad: 207-273kbps
01. Intro: Karmabeast
02. The Man Who Aimed At Maximum Murder To the Greatest Pleasure
03. He Shot Her Down and Ate Her Flesh, and She Said: "Excuse Me for Living But I Preferred to Be Eaten Rather Than to Eat"
04. I Have A Good Knife For Penetration
05. Bleeding For Spermqueen
06. Mankish - Undead And Pulverized Vagina
07. Murderhatekillkillkill
08. I'll Confess Everything That I Have Ever Killed 5 People & 1 Was a Little Girl
09. Vivid Stains In Hematomanias Delirium
10. For Extreme Senses, Extreme Killings Are Most Fitting
11. Joy To the Kill...Be My Victim
12. I Am As Beautiful, As I Have Killed
13. Philosophical Diary of A Habitual Murderer
14. King of Degenerates In the End of the Century
15. Supraliminal Psychosadistic Motivation
16. Hate From the Womb
17. Defiling the Grave [Impetigo cover]


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Comenta carajo!